RIDE INDIAN POINT LLC understands that personal information is provided when you use our service. It is incumbent that you understand how your information is shared.
- All data for the information you provide or that is collected by RIDE INDIAN POINT LLC or its affiliates is held by:
Ride Indian Point LLC 21 Stillwater Trail
Branson, Missouri 65616
- RIDE INDIAN POINT LLC collects the following: (1) personal information you provide to RIDE INDIAN POINT LLC such as when you use the RIDE INDIAN POINT app; (2) personal information created when you create your account and use the RIDE INDIAN POINT app;
- personal information created when you use the RIDE INDIAN POINT LLC app such location, scope of use and device location; (4) information from other sources, such as third parties and RIDE INDIAN POINT affiliates.
- RIDE INDIAN POINT LLC considers personal information to be your name, address, email, login name and password, phone number and any other information provided to the RIDE INDIAN POINT app or website. This also will include information provided directly over the phone or provided by completing customer surveys from or on behalf of RIDE INDIAN POINT LLC.
- RIDE INDIAN POINT LLC collects and uses any information obtained in order to improve our services to our customers. RIDE INDIAN POINT LLC does not sell or share your information to any third party direct marketers other than those directly affiliated with RIDE INDIAN POINT LLC. RIDE INDIAN POINT LLC may use any information collected to communicate with you about services, promotions or surveys. RIDE INDIAN POINT LLC or its direct affiliates may also use the information to promote contests and sweepstakes as well as provide direct content about our services and those of our direct affiliates.
- RIDE INDIAN POINT LLC offers services that may require we share information with other customers or individuals at your request. This can be done for legal reasons or in the event of an emergency. For example, if you are riding using our shuttle, we may share your first name and location with a friend or family member at your request should you need assistance.
- RIDE INDIAN POINT LLC may also share information if you request a service through a partnership or promotional offer made by a third party. This may include other apps or websites that integrate with our service. Also, if you communicate through a social media channel used by RIDE INDIAN POINT LLC, the communication and any information disclosed may be publically viewed by other customers or parties.
- RIDE INDIAN POINT LLC may share your information if we believe it is required by applicable law, regulation, operating agreement, legal process or governmental request. This includes sharing your information with law enforcement, governing authorities, or other third parties as necessary to protect RIDE INDIAN POINT LLC property or the rights or property of others, or in the event of a claim or dispute relating to your use of our services. If you use another person's credit card, we may be required by law to share information with that credit card holder. This also includes sharing your information with others in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company.
- RIDE INDIAN POINT LLC may share our information other than as described in this policy if we notify you and you consent to the sharing.
- RIDE INDIAN POINT LLC will retain your information unless you request deletion of your information or maintain an active account. RIDE INDIAN POINT LLC will delete your information upon request unless there is an issue with your account or if required by applicable law
- IF you are using a RIDE INDIAN POINT LLC app, most mobile platforms (iOS, Android, etc.) have defined certain types of device data that apps cannot access without your consent. And these platforms have different permission systems for obtaining your consent. The iOS platform will alert you the first time the app wants permission to access certain types of data and will let you consent (or not consent) to that request. Android devices will notify you of the permissions that the app seeks before you first use the app, and your use of the app constitutes your consent.
- You may also request access to, correction of, or a copy of your information by contacting RIDE INDIAN POINT LLC. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from RIDE INDIAN POINT LLC. You may also opt out of receiving emails and other messages from RIDE INDIAN POINT LLC by following the instructions in those messages. Please note that if you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional messages, such as receipts for your rides or information about your account.